Parking in Downtown Vernon
UPDATE TO METERED AND TWO HOUR PARKING
Effective immediately (April 1, 2020), bylaw enforcement of on-street metered and two-hour parking zones has been suspended, with the exception of enforcement related to safety issues.
The temporary change is intended to support businesses and encourage people to use the Downtown and access businesses that remain open.
Council will revisit this decision at its April 27 Regular Meeting.
All metered parking stalls are an asset of the City of Vernon. Comments and inquiries regarding parking can be directed to City Hall (250) 545-1361. Please direct any questions regarding parking tickets directly to Bylaw 250-550-3505
Free Parking Days
- Every Sunday
- New Years Day
- BC Family Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- FREE PARKING DAY DOWNTOWN PROMOTION - MAY 2, 2020 (Subject to change)
- Victoria Day
- BC Day
- Labour Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Parkades & Parking Lots
Long term parking passes must be purchased at City Hall for the following parking lots.
- Railway Parking lot – 49 monthly stalls
- 33 Avenue Parking lot – 20 monthly stalls
- Transit Parking lots – 42 monthly stalls
- 31 Avenue Parking lot – 40 monthly stalls
- 29 Street parking lot – 66 monthly stalls
- 27A Avenue Parking lot – 15 monthly stalls
*The Parkade is located at 3204 31 Avenue and has approximately 90 monthly stalls and 50 daily/hourly stalls
*Use PayByPhone at meters in the downtown core